5th Grade Chorus and Music Lessons Week of May 25 - 29

Chorus Lesson

5th Grade Google Form May 25 - 29

* Sing the "Star Spangled Banner" without looking at the words. Use a lot of air so you can sing loudly at the end and hit the high notes.









* Practice singing "Bare Necessities" without looking at the words.






* Review singing the chorus of "Nothing More." Next try singing the verses. Think about your time at Newfield while singing the song and the meaning of the words.





Music Lesson

* Review singing the song called "Epo I Tai Tai E". On the google stream I will have a video of the body percussion that goes with it. Watch the video then try on your own.







* Think of your favorite song and why it is your favorite. Do you like the words, the instruments or does it remind you of someone?
One of my favorites is Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What A Wonderful World. I love the music and reminds me of my grandparents who I miss. 




Pick your favorite song and listen to it or sing it. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th Grade Music and Chorus Lessons Week of May 18 - 22

5th Grade Music and Chorus Lessons Week of May 18 - 22

5th Grade Music and Chorus Lessons Week of June 1 - 5