2nd Grade Music Lessons Week of June 1 - 5

Lesson 1


Let's review "Epo I Tai Tai E". On the google stream I will show the motions for the 2nd level. They are a little harder than the 1st level. Watch the video then try on your own.


* Review the words to the chorus of "Polly Wolly Doodle." 

Fare thee well, fare thee well, fare thee well my fairy fay. For I'm off to Louisiana for to see my Suzianna. Singin' polly wolly doodle all the day.


Lesson 2


* Review verses 1 and 2 of "Polly Wolly Doodle." Then try sing verses 3 and 4. How did you do?






* Next you will learn a song the whole school usually sings on Flag Day. "You're A Grand Old Flag." I will sing the song for you in a video on the google stream. Watch the video then you can try the song on your own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th Grade Music and Chorus Lessons Week of May 18 - 22

5th Grade Music and Chorus Lessons Week of May 18 - 22

5th Grade Music and Chorus Lessons Week of June 1 - 5