2nd Grade Music Lessons Week of May 18 - 22.

Lesson 1

* This is a fun body percussion song called "Epo I Tai Tai E". It is a song from New Zealand. I will sing for you on the google stream the melody and the words. Then you try on your own. 



* Do you remember the song "The Peppermint Twist?" Listen to the words to review them. Then get up and move and do the dance movements. I will demonstrate for you on the google stream. Have fun, I remember most of you loved doing this song in music!


Lesson 2

* Review singing "Epo I Tai Tai E". Next you will watch me add simple body percussion to the song. Watch on google stream then try on your own. We are doing Level 1 for the motions.


* Next I want you to think of your favorite song and who sings it. Play your favorite song and sing or dance to it. How does the song make you feel? Why do you like the song so much? One of my favorites is "Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World". It makes me happy and reminds me of my grandparents. Here is a video of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Grade Music and Chorus Lessons Week of May 18 - 22

4th Grade Music and Chorus Lessons Week of May 18 - 22

5th Grade Music and Chorus Lessons Week of June 1 - 5