2nd Grade Music Lessons Week of May 25 - 29

Lesson 1


* Let's review "Epo I Tai Tai E". First sing the song then add in the motions. In the 2nd lesson I will add more motions.


* Next you will learn a fun song called Polly Wolly Doodle". I will sing the chorus for you on the google stream then you can go back and try singing it with the music. Here are the words to the chorus.

Fare thee well, fare thee well, fare thee well my fairy fay. For I'm off to Louisiana for to see my Suzianna. Singin' polly wolly doodle all the day.


Lesson 2

* Watch me on the google stream for the new motions to "Epo I Tai Tai E". Then practice without the music. After you've think you've got it then try doing the motions with the music.


* Review the chorus of "Polly Wolly Doodle". Then try singing the 1st 2 verses. Notice the pattern where you fill in polly wolly doodle all the day in between.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Grade Music and Chorus Lessons Week of May 18 - 22

4th Grade Music and Chorus Lessons Week of May 18 - 22

5th Grade Music and Chorus Lessons Week of June 1 - 5